Host a Screening
Thank you for your interest in hosting a screening! It can be as simple as inviting friends over for dinner and a movie, or you can organize a showing at a local theater. It's completely free to use the movie for a screening but donations are always welcome. Please follow the steps below:
- Pick a date and time. Be sure to leave time to advertise if you're inviting the public.
- Pick a venue such as a theater, library, community center, church, event, fair, college, classroom, workplace, or house.
- Advertise! Share the screening event in Facebook or Meetup groups, reach out to student or community groups, buy targeted Facebook ads, buy ads in papers or magazines, hang fliers, or hand out leaflets. See the details and media list below for content.
- Contact local press, film reviewers, and bloggers to review the movie.
- Contact us with all the details so we can get the screening listed on the website. We'll work with you to get a copy of the movie as well (online or blu-ray).
- Borrow or rent a projector, screen, and loudspeakers to play the movie if the venue doesn't provide it.
- Test playback on the equipment you'll use. It's best to work out technical difficulties before attendees arrive.
- If you need financial assistance check out VegFund.
We believe that screening this movie is one of the best ways to inspire people to change. We are excited to empower you to screen this movie and to see hearts moved and animals saved. Thanks for hosting a screening!
- Title: Vegan: Everyday Stories
- Run Time: 90 minutes
- Country: USA
- Language: English
- Release Dated: June 4, 2016
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 HD
© 2016 Northwest VEG